Self-Directed Reading: Diagnosis and Correction of Reading Difficulties
Mon, Aug 01, 2022 - Fri, Mar 31, 2023
Online Only Online
Course Description URL
Mon, Aug 01, 2022
Fri, Mar 31, 2023
Course Description More Details
To register for the Reading Endorsement Program, participant must register online for all three courses and submit the following information to Dana Holcomb at Northeast Georgia RESA:
- Reading Endorsement Application Form (download from website and have principal and system staff development coordinator sign);
- Written recommendation of current principal or other appropriate supervisor in the employing system;
- Written statement of philosophy of instruction and of personal philosophy of reading;
- valid clear, renewable Georgia teaching certificate; and
- copy of college transcript.
All paperwork must be signed by school principal and
system staff development coordinator should be submitted to:
Dana Holcomb Northeast Georgia RESA, 375 Winter Street, Winterville, GA 30683 or via email email@example.com
NOTE: Candidates successfully completing the three courses of the Reading Endorsement Program will be considered “Highly Qualified” to teach reading in the grade levels of their current base certificate(s).
Program Fees: The cost of the program is $350 per course for the 3 courses. This fee covers the costs of textbooks, handouts, and guest speakers. Contact your system staff development coordinator for information on availability of financial assistance.
For additional registration information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants who viewed this course also viewed:
|Old Course Number||N/A|
|Delivery Methods||Online (100% Virtual)|