Strategies and Techniques for Dealing with the Most Difficult to Manage Students
Tue, Feb 06, 2024 - Wed, Feb 07, 2024
NEGA RESA Training Center Winterville, Ga
Course Description URL
Tue, Feb 06, 2024
Wed, Feb 07, 2024
Course Description More Details
This two-day workshop is designed to provide educators with a 5-step problem solving model for re-thinking behavior management. This model focuses on psychological/emotional issues that teachers face with difficult students and information about the "underlying functions and purpose" of misbehavior(s) along with specific interventions and strategies.
To provide a five-step problem solving model for dealing with difficult to manage behavior.
- To provide information in the “traps” teachers fall into when dealing with behavior problems.
- To provide strategies to deal with common behavioral difficulties.
- To provide information on the emotional issues educators face with difficult students.
- To provide reasons for student misbehavior.
- To develop a success plan.
Who Should Attend
- General and Special Education Teachers
- School-wide Discipline Teams
- SST Coordinators
Participants who viewed this course also viewed:
|Old Course Number||N/A|
|Delivery Methods||Traditional Classroom (Face-to-Face)|