Strategies and Techniques for Dealing with the Most Difficult to Manage Students
Thu, Feb 10, 2022 - Fri, Feb 11, 2022
NEGA RESA Training Center Winterville, Ga
Course Description URL
Thu, Feb 10, 2022
Fri, Feb 11, 2022
Tue, Feb 01, 2022
Thu, Feb 03, 2022
Course Description More Details
This two-day workshop is designed to provide educators with a 5-step problem solving model for re-thinking behavior management. This model focuses on psychological/emotional issues that teachers face with difficult students and information about the "underlying functions and purpose" of misbehavior(s) along with specific interventions and strategies.
To provide a five-step problem solving model for dealing with difficult to manage behavior.
- To provide information in the “traps” teachers fall into when dealing with behavior problems.
- To provide strategies to deal with common behavioral difficulties.
- To provide information on the emotional issues educators face with difficult students.
- To provide reasons for student misbehavior.
- To develop a success plan.
Who Should Attend
- General and Special Education Teachers
- School-wide Discipline Teams
- SST Coordinators
Participants who viewed this course also viewed:
|Old Course Number||N/A|
|Delivery Methods||Traditional Classroom (Face-to-Face)|